|What is the Eco Pass?
The Eco Pass is purchased by employers for full-time employees, with an option to include part-time employees. The Eco Pass is valid every day of the year.
Eco Pass holders are 5-9 times more likely to ride transit than non-Eco Pass holders.
The Eco Pass includes:
• Any local, express or regional bus every day of the calendar year
• $5.00 for skyRide service to Denver International Airport (DIA) and no cost from DIA
• Boulder's Community Transit Network: HOP, SKIP, JUMP, BOUND, DASH, STAMPEDE and BOLT
• "N" bus route to Eldora Mountain Resort
• Light Rail
• Guaranteed Ride Home, providing free taxi service in the event of an emergency or an unexpected change
in work schedule
• Eco Pass Extra providing discounts at participating merchants by showing your Eco Pass
Eco Pass Employer Benefits:
•Tax-deductible. Employers can offer transit benefits of up to $230 per employee per month as a pre-tax benefit
• Effective recruiting and retention tool
• Reduces air pollution and traffic congestion
• Proven morale and productivity enhancer
• Reduces employer payroll taxes via employee pre-tax benefit
• A demonstrated commitment to improving the quality of life in the community
Eco Pass Employee Benefits:
• Reduces commuting costs and hassles
• Increases salary by using pre-tax dollars
• Eliminates parking frustrations
• Reduced stress, tension and fatigue associated with driving alone
• Improved morale due to employer showing interest in employees' well being.
The reimbursements are given between January and March of each year or as budget allows. To receive these reimbursements, an employee on staff is required to become a participant of the Employee Transportation Coordinator (ETC) network. In addition, your company could be required to distribute a before/after transportation survey to employees including some type of Eco Pass promotion.
For more information, eligibility or questions about this reimbursement,
or fill out the Eco Pass Informational Request for qualification.
This Eco Pass reimbursement program is budget dependent and subject to change based on fiscal constraints. Receipt of a year one rebate does not guarantee that a year two rebate will be available should budget conditions deteriorate.
OUTSIDE the CITY of BOULDER
NEIGHBORHOOD ECO PASS (NECO Pass)
RTD, in partnership with GO Boulder, also offers a bus pass program especially for neighborhoods called the Neighborhood Eco (NECO) Pass.